June 11, 2009

SOMMERFEST isn't cool without u, FADY!

Last Saturday, 06.06.09, some of my colleagues, Jean, and I were attending 'Sommerfest' (Summer festival) at Schmallenberg Zentrum. Actually it was a music festival, which held by Sauerland Radio, with 'Deluxe' as the main band, and FADY MAALOUF as the guest star, who is the runner up of 'Deutschland sucht den Superstar 2008' (the German version of Pop Idol). He has a great voice I think, and he is Lebanese-German, he's cute!

I did not know anything about him before, but I remember seeing him on TV the day before he came to Schmallenberg. And that day, I heard some of my colleagues were talking over his staying at one of the room in our beloved Maritim Hotel Grafschaft, then you know what, he stayed on the same floor where my room is located! oohh my....and in the evening, after I had my dinner down below in personal's room, I met him straightaway on stair, and I greeted him warmly 'hello', without knowing him as that famous pop star (since I always greet the guests in the hotel as courtesy), then he replied my 'hello', also with warm smile on his face.................parampampampammm I just realized who he is after he left (I told you I remember seeing him on TV the day before), and finally I'm blushed ^___^  ach du Scheiße!! Why I didn't recognize him earlier, so I could ask him more (not just a 'hello'), or request taking photo together?!! arrgghhh foolish me!

And later at night, I watched his show in Sommerfest, drank beers and danced along the show. Deluxe and Fady really hit the night! Frankly, I hate the weather, it's frigid! That was why I kept dancing, moving my body, coz it made me warmer...ahh what a tiring night I had...


Below are videos of Fady Maalouf singing 'Stand by Me' and 'Simply the best':



And this is a video when Deluxe sang the song of Sauerland region. I don't know the title, but everyone say it is 'Sauerlandlied', and the crowd sang it vigorously..



I kept singing the chorus until few days after the show hahaa



Sauerland, mein Herz schlägt für das Sauerland,


begrabt mich mal am Lennestrand.

Wo die Misthaufen qualmen, da gibt's keine Palmen.

Sauerland, mein Herz schlägt für das Sauerland,

vergrabt mein Herz im Lennesand,

wo die Mädchen noch wilder als die Kühe sind.

No comments: