May 05, 2009

Peter Pan, Bianca, & My Mom


"I do believe in
fairies, I do, I do.."
"I do b
elieve in fair
ies, I do, I do..."
"I do believe in fairies, I d
o, I do...."


A couple of days ago, me and one of the 'azubi' in the hotel, Bianca Balkenhol were spending our time in her room and watched that lovely film, PETER PAN. Yeah actually it was an old film, but the one we have watched is the 2003 remake.

Bianca, a 17 years old girl with big heart and she helps me a lot since I was working in kitchen. Nevertheless, I kinda shocked when I entered her room and found lots of metal & gothic wall-ornaments, and from our last conversation, she admitted that she really into metal ideology..oohh what a marked difference between us. But we can get along together and I really like her easygoing personality and she's so witty!

Back to film, PETER PAN reminds me of my childhood, a happy childhood. I understand why Peter Pan didn't want to be an adult, he refused to grow, he always be a kid. It is true, being children are so much fun than being an adult. You don't have to think seriously about your life, you don't have to think what to wear today or tomorrow, you can play as long as you want, and everyone look after you..Happy ne?

If I need to choose between being adult or kid, I will choose the first one of course. Let it be, let it be, let myself grow up like it supposed to be. I like challenge, and I think tomorrow is a new challenge, so why should I'm afraid to grow up then..

By the way, watching Peter Pan also reminds me of my mommy, I miss her so...I wish she could be here with me, just a week maybe? I bored the way we catch up through skype mom. Peter Pan believes in fairy, he really frustrated when Tinkerbell die after saving his life.

For me, my fairy is my mother..... An old fairy with a pure angel heart.

No comments: